Santa Fe Real Estate
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the city different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Let our luxury real estate broker team, Kevin Bobolsky, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
Kevin Bobolsky (505) 470-6263
Don DeVito (505) 690-1866
Matt Desmond (505) 670-1289
VIEW ALL NEWS
- August 29, 2014
- Existing-Home Sales Continue to Climb in July
- Santa Fe Real Estate sales continue to improve, but at a different rate than the rest of the country. Santa Fe home sales continue to lag in the upper price ranges. Contact us for
- August 2, 2014
- Randy Travis Ranch For Sale
- Another Celebrity Ranch up for sale in New Mexico.Randy Travis has recently listed his Ranch for sale in Santa Fe New Mexico. The main house and guest house are a combined 20,000
- June 18, 2014
- Buy a retirement home in Santa Fe, NM
- Here is a recent Article highlighting why you should retire in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The original article calls out four towns including Santa Fe. We are only including the