Santa Fe Real Estate for Sale
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the City Different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house within the development, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Santa Fe's top luxury real estate broker team, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, will introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are two of the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and have the highest average sales price of all of Santa Fe's top real estate agents. We will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
VIEW ALL NEWS
- July 5, 2016
- Old Provision in New Mexico State Law overturned
- This may be bad news for New Mexico Farmers and Ranchers. A nearly 80-year provision in the state law that allowed agricultural employers to opt out of workers’ compensation
- June 1, 2016
- Mountain Biking in Santa Fe, NM
- Santa Fe is an incredible outdoor playground. Santa Fe offers some of the greatest access to the mountains with mountain biking and hiking trails right out the door.
- May 15, 2016
- Beautiful new listing for sale
- we are proud to list some of the best homes for sale in Santa Fe NM. Here is a new listing with some highly desirable qualities.