Santa Fe Real Estate
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the city different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Let our luxury real estate broker team, Kevin Bobolsky, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
Kevin Bobolsky (505) 470-6263
Don DeVito (505) 690-1866
Matt Desmond (505) 670-1289
VIEW ALL NEWS
- November 22, 2014
- New Mexico Artist Georgia O'Keeffe
- A painting by New Mexico artist Georgia O'Keeffe recently sold for $44.4 million. Much of O'Keeffe's work was inspired by the landscapes and colors her New Mexico Ranch -Ghost
- November 17, 2014
- Federal Housing Administration
- in our real estate business we don't typically deal with many FHA loans recent report from CNBC talks about the state of the Federal Housing Administration.
- October 27, 2014
- New Mexico Ranches Attracting Billionaires
- New Mexico ranches have become an attract place for people to park their money. The unique conservation easement tax credits are just one reason. Montana is getting too expensive,