Santa Fe Real Estate for Sale
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the City Different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house within the development, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Santa Fe's top luxury real estate broker team, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, will introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are two of the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and have the highest average sales price of all of Santa Fe's top real estate agents. We will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
VIEW ALL NEWS
- May 3, 2016
- Add some Real Estate to your investment portfolio
- Santa Fe real estate has really started to make a comeback. Now would be a great time to purchase a second home or add an investment property to your
- February 15, 2016
- Santa Fe Rental Properties
- As with many real estate markets, especially those in communities where tourism is high, Santa Fe is struggling to provide affordable
- February 8, 2016
- Coyote Cafe and Geronimo Chef, Eric Distefano R.I.P.
- It is with heavy hearts that we share the news of the passing of one of an Icon in the Santa Fe Restaurant scene. As the head chef and partner in The two most popular restaurants