Santa Fe Real Estate
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the city different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Santa Fe's top luxury real estate broker team, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, will introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and have the highest average sales price of all of Santa Fe's top real estate agents. We will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
VIEW ALL NEWS
- September 17, 2015
- Santa Fe Railyard Development
- The Santa Fe Railyard, a popular destination, has filed for Chapter 11. This is the location where REI Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Farmers market are located.
- September 8, 2015
- Santa Fe Short-Term Rentals
- If you are looking to buy a home in the City of Santa Fe, you should be aware that Santa Fe has short-term rental ordinance. This ordinance requires those who wish to rent their
- April 24, 2015
- Caroline Rotich, A Kenyan training in Santa Fe, Wins Boston Marathon
- Caroline Rotich, a professional runner from Kenya, has been living and training in Santa Fe NM with her coach, former Olympic triathlete Ryan Bolton. She recently won the 2015