Santa Fe Real Estate
Santa Fe real estate is as diverse and beautiful as "the city different". Buying and selling Santa Fe properties can be complicated. If you are looking to buy or sell a Historic Eastside adobe home, a modern adobe home with stylish contemporary architecture, or a classic Tesuque estate, you need an experienced team who can help you navigate the unique circumstances of each property. For instance, Las Campanas, the exclusive golf course community in Santa Fe, has development guidelines that vary depending on the location of the house, and the variety of club memberships options can be confusing. Additionally, buying New Mexico Ranches requires an understanding of water rights, mineral rights and land ownership rights.
Santa Fe's top luxury real estate broker team, Kevin Bobolsky, Don DeVito & Matt Desmond, will introduce you to the finest Santa Fe properties and communities.
We are the most productive and experienced luxury brokers in New Mexico and have the highest average sales price of all of Santa Fe's top real estate agents. We will work closely with you to find your ideal Santa Fe property. We have sold some of the most notable Estates in Santa Fe and Ranches in New New Mexico, often as private sales, offering confidentiality and discretion for our clients.
Kevin Bobolsky (505) 470-6263
Don DeVito (505) 690-1866
Matt Desmond (505) 670-1289
VIEW ALL NEWS
- March 23, 2015
- Owners more upbeat than Appraisers
- Home owners are valuing their homes higher than appraisers for the first time since August 2013, according to Quicken Loans’ Home Value
- March 12, 2015
- New Mexico Real Estate | Santa Fe Real Estate News
- Learn more about buying and selling real estate in Santa Fe New Mexico from the most productive luxury brokers in the State. Here is an article about Mora, NM. We currently have
- March 4, 2015
- Santa Fe Real Estate News | Market Data | Matt's Stats
- Santa Fe real estate statistics through February 2015 from the Top Luxury